Conservatories – Create Your Own Ideal Space
Whatever your space – country cottage, period property, barn conversion or bungalow, large or small – there’s a huge variety of conservatory styles on offer to suit every home, every taste and every pocket. Traditional Victorian, Edwardian or contemporary in style – your conservatory can be tailored to your individual needs, creating your own ideal space.
You can breathe fresh life into your home with a conservatory. Bringing the outside inside a conservatory gives you room to relax, room to dine and room to work or play. You get the appeal of being outdoors with the comfort and convenience of being inside – all year round.
Using quality products such as Eurocell, Rehau, Smart profiles, stunning range of decorative glass of Regalead, conservatories can be designed to suit every style of house and are the perfect way to improve the aspect of any home. Attractive, energy-efficient, property-enhancing conservatories in an unbeatable choice of styles, colours and configurations.We offer a precision-manufactured range of attractive, thermally efficient UPVC conservatory roofs suitable for creating every shape and size of outdoor room.
Whether you choose modern or traditional, we have an extensive range of conservatory styles, from lean-to units through to grandiose Period-style conservatories, and aluminium. Our conservatories can be individually tailored with a style, size and layout to suit your home, garden… and also your pocket!
- Whether you choose modern or traditional we have an extensive range of conservatory styles, colours and configurations.
When it comes to conservatories, we think you should be able to enjoy yours, comfortably, all year round. That’s why we suggest choosing an insulating glass unit. That way, dual solar control and thermal insulation can help your conservatory maintain a comfortable temperature throughout the year.
Thermal insulation usually forms the inner pane of a double-glazing unit and has a special low emissivity coating to help reduce the amount of heat that escapes through your windows. This is particularly important for conservatories in winter, when it can be difficult to maintain a comfortable temperature. The special energy-saving coating lets the sun’s rays through, but reflects heat from fires and radiators back into your home, saving energy and reducing your heating bills.
Benefits of thermal insulation:
Allows you to increase the glazed area of a building without increasing heat loss
Allows you to stay comfortable whilst using less energy.
Reduces unsightly internal condensation.
Helps to save energy, reducing heat loss by up to 45%
- There are several construction materials to choose from, uPVC, aluminium,extra options are also available which include the following:
High performance for enhanced energy performance;
Precision engineered roofing systems to reduce heat retention;
Heating and electrics;
Various colour options;
Solid, insulated bases to improve insulation and keep the conservatory warm in winter;
Selection of finishing touches including trims patterned and stained glass;
Whatever style you decide upon, you can rest assured your conservatory is designed, manufactured and installed by experts with years of experience, and industry approved installers.
- We have over 30 years combined experience in the uPVC domestic and trade industry and we will happily advise you, and answer any queries you may have. Should you like a brochure posted to you, or should you need any help at all with selecting doors or windows, or assistance with choosing a conservatory please do not hesitate to contact us! We offer free no obligation surveys..
- Free Impartial Advice. Free Estimates & Surveys – No hard sale no obligations.
- Our Commitment 10 Year Guarantee on profiles, hardware and sealed units
Free 12 month after sales service on all windows and doors (subject to inspection)
uPVC maintenance on existing products.
Industry Approved Installers of UPVC Doors, Windows & Conservatories
Over 30 years combined experience in the glazing industry.
- We operate from a factory unit which is 3000sq feet fully stocked, offering uPVC doors, windows and conservatories. Get in touch for double glazed and replacement windows, doors and conservatories.